3/7/13

My Project Life Started In February

As a newbie to Project Life, this has been a bit of a struggle for me to find things to put in my binder.  Here are my up-to-date weeks so far.

Here is the cover:

Project Life Cover

I wasn’t sure how to begin as I only started in February but didn’t get my supplies until the middle of Feburary.  So I decided to start in the month of February.  I needed some photos, so I added some of my artwork.  I also went online to see what was happening and noted that the Canadian Penny is gone!  I also wanted to document that I got an awesome mix master for Christmas from hubs.

Project Life Week 1

I forgot to document my favorite chair here, but will fix that in my binder.  More artwork of mine and just some photos of home and our son lazing around.

Project Life February - Week 1

We are into Valentines week and I found this really cute photo of owls on the internet from “Bing”.  I just love them!  Hubs is lazing around and I have noted about cutting my finger very badly when opening the box Project Life came in. Documented our weather for the 17th.

Project Life - Week 1

Setting up my space in the basement for Project Life.

Project Life - Week 1

More Project Life set-up.

Project Life - Week 1

I took a photo of myself, first thing in the am.  No make-up and no hairdo!  I am the picture taker in my family.  Will be lucky to see 5 in a year of me!  I also documented some books I love to read that were recommended by Dede on Ustream and also a DVD set about Mixed Media Art by Pam Carriker.  A photo with me and my grandaughter with our faces against the scanner!  We were laughing so hard!  This was from a few years ago, but I wanted to document it.  The photo of the kitchen table – I was up all night burning CD’s for hubs so he could listen to music while driving to work.  He loves them.

Project Life - Week 1

I have more of February to do yet, so I will be posting soon about that.  That's it for now!

Hugs, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment