12/4/17

Nursery Rhymes - Freebie


Download is below!



My goodness, it has been a long time since I was here!  Sometimes life gets in the way!

Our freezer broke down and we had to get a new one and then my iPhone screen became unresponsive and could not be fixed, so had to get a new phone!  I picked a Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7.  Lots to learn after using iPhone for so many years!

I have been organizing our home as I am doing lots of canning!  I love to do it and it has become a 2nd favorite to my studio!

Christmas is coming in a few weeks, so I wanted to give you a freebie!  It is not a Christmas theme, but I hope you like them!  I plan on using them in my junk journals!  I am so in love with junk journals lately!

So here are some Nursery Rhyme Cards for you!  There are two sizes (4x6) and (2.50 x 3.50) ATC size.



Enjoy!  xo Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment