4/21/14

Painting Deli Paper

We went out to a buffet for Easter dinner with our family tonight.  The food was awesome.  I really enjoyed the turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy.  The dressing was very good too!  I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family!

When we got back from dinner, I watched Patti Parrish on YouTube and she inspired me to paint some deli papers for washi tape.  I didn't have the full sheet labels to glue the strips down to so I used printer paper.  I can glue them down as I need them, but I would have preferred to have the label sheets!

I thought I would share the painted deli papers I painted tonight.  I will have photos tomorrow when I make them into washi tape:)









3 comments:

  1. those are beautiful backgrounds. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thinking I may have to make some right smack in the middle o f my rearranging mess!

    ReplyDelete