1/20/13

How To Use Digital Stamps In Microsoft Word

One of my Ustreams was about printing on tissue paper.  I have searched for more information to make it easier for you to print, resize and at least use your digi images.

I found a video by Jessica Griffin  and she does a fabulous job of explaining how to use MS Word for printing.  So you can use my tutorial on on Ustream - how to attach tissue paper to a piece of cardstock and print.

I have embedded Jessica Griffin's Video for your convenience, but please be sure to leave her a nice comment:)

 



 

I also found another great video for you!  MakeItCrafty does a wonderful video as well.  I have also included it for your convenience and be sure to go to YouTube and leave her a comment HERE.



 

If these help you, be sure to leave me a comment!  I love to hear from you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment